Bellin, Andy Biography
biography of Bellin, AndyNew York City, New York, USA
- 'Katherine Lane Farish Criner' (24 February 2006 - present)
- His late mother, Countess Christina Paolozzi Bellin, was a model with Wilhelmina Models in the 1960s, and a nude picture of her by Richard Avedon has been shown at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. His father, a plastic surgeon, is the director of CosMedica, the Plastic Surgery Center of New York, and he is the author of "Dr. Bellin's Beautiful You Book" (Prentice Hall, 1980).
- His wife Katherine Criner is the accessories editor at Harper's Bazaar in New York and graduated cum laude from Princeton.
- His maternal grandmother, Countess Alicia Spaulding Paolozzi, helped Gian Carlo Menotti found the Spoleto Festival U.S.A. in Charleston, S.C., in 1977. She also drove for the winning women's team in the 1958 automotive Tour de France.
- David Schwimmer and his play, "Trust" at the Lookingglass Theatre Company in Chicago, Illinois was nominated for a 2010 Joseph Jefferson Award for New Work of a Play.
- Books: author: "Poker Nation" (Harper Collins, 2002) ISBN-10: 0060199032
- (2009-2010 Season) David Schwimmer and his play, "Trust," was performed at the Lookingglass Theatre Company in Chicago, Illinois with Allison Torem in the cast. Bridges Media was the multimedia designer.
Photos of Bellin, Andy
Images Search Powered By Google
Watch Online Related Videos
Bellin, Andy Videos